1004 Millstone Cir
Lake Villa, IL 60046
Operating Systems: DOS/Windows 3.X – Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Novell 4.X and 5, Linux.
Software: Microsoft Office 95- 2016, Outlook Express, Lotus CC-Mail and Notes R5 & R6, Win Batch, Email2DB, GIMP and Photoshop/CS, Fishbowl Inventory, Vtiger CRM.
Web Development: Dreamweaver, Front Page 97, 2000, 2002, First Page 2000, familiar with MySQL, PHP, ASP and HTML based sites and CMS systems like Joomla and WordPress.
E-Commerce: Extensive experience with Shopify, but have also worked with BigCommerce and 3DCart.
DeVry University, Addison, IL
Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications Management (Accelerated program), 3.96/4.00 GPA, Deans List. 2002.
College of Lake County, Grayslake, IL
Associate in Applied Science for PC and LAN Support, With Honors, May 1999.
The Alternative Source Medical Vernon Hills, IL
IT Support Manager December 2017- Current
- Started and maintain a successful Shopify E-commerce website that has brought in between 100-200K sales per month.
- Implemented Vtiger CRM and connected it to Shopify.
- Manage Google/Bing Ad words accounts and advertising.
- Provide desktop and network support for the office building.
- Maintain and grow social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter).
Christ Centered Gamer Lake Villa, IL
President February 2015 – Current
- Published over 1600 articles on ChristCenteredGamer.com.
- Assist in the editing process of other reviews.
- Maintain the website and social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest,Twitter, YouTube).
- Maintain the webservers and updates for them.
ProGress Systems Inc Lake Villa, IL
Web Developer August 2008-2015
- Consulted with Nutritional Institute and helped manage and setup their Amazon Webstore, Office Wireless/LAN, PBX, and security system.
- Configured and customized Joomla and WordPress based sites for clients.
- Setup, managed, and maintained Debian Linux web servers.
- Backed up and upgraded websites to newer versions of Joomla and WordPress
- MySQL backups, edits and restores.
PCC-ValCom/Baxter Itasca, IL
Sr. Technical Analyst March 1999-2003/Baxter 2003-August 2008
- Provide technical expertise for the Baxter field sales support team and local desktop support.
- Responsible for setting up and training new users.
- Develop documentation for procedures and training on Baxter systems.
- Troubleshoot Windows 98, 2000, XP, dial up networking (RAS), Cisco VPN, CC-mail and Lotus Notes R5 & R6. Configured and secured wireless routers for remote field sales users.
- Administered workstations and users in Active Directory.